* we use headphones, mixers & technologies to provide a 'quiet and private' learning environment
Each week students develop their skills across a variety of instruments!
The extended lessons are highly beneficial in terms of:
* providing a diversity of learning across interrelated platforms
* enhancing the key foundation skills of technique and expression
* strengthening the creativity of students
Lesson times are most valuable to students when they provide:
* extended learning time for creativity to flourish
* well integrated & linked learning materials that promote diversity
* opportunities to simultaneously develop technique and original / artistic expression
Song-writing @ Chelsea Music
This important area will help excel your musical abilities!
Exploring song-writing and composing is a journey into:
If you wish to pursue formal exams on a specific instrument (such as AMEB Piano)
the traditional 30 minute lesson with a set syllabus may be preferable.
Students learn on quality instruments and equipment,
from leading brands such as;