Students forge Total Musicianship by:
- exploring the creative potentials of instruments and technologies
- building their technical skills, performance styles and interpretive choices
- learning the art of dynamics, sound layering, editing and production
- exploring musical structures - with songwriting, arranging, composition and accompaniment
Chelsea Music supports the development of Total Musicianship:
- by providing leading-edge learning materials and access to multiple instruments
- through interactivity and the linking of learning content
Music students are best inspired and challenged when they can expand their minds on multiple levels.
Chelsea Music's structured learning encourages this; thus generating ongoing student motivation.